Thursday, February 12, 2004

--------entering a dangerous status--------.
I have an urge to fuck,
between my legs there is a strike
going on defending their rights
for something warm strongly needed
and strongly strongly denied.
open my underwear cabinet
lingerie and sexy panties
screaming at me to use them again.
hips and ass getting rounder like a spider web
to lure and trap the opposite sex.
jerks begin to look less ugly and the handsome ones less stupid.
entering dangerous status
putting the chastity belt on before
i wake up next to the guy across the bar
the one that sends a drink, a smile
and a hand on your ass.
my vibrator will need new batteries.
and I will need new mental fantasies,
cause my old ones ain't working no more, my friend.


We all agree Tijuana needs a new population of heterosexual men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home