Thursday, July 08, 2004

YOU
always leave a MESS when you come and visit. And this time that you came to say no more visits would come after that one, you left the biggest mess you could ever have left. Like always you leave me just lying there... holding this BIG package full of shit over my head and warn me not to move, skirm or breathe for if I do this shit will drop all over me. Crying I take a big spoon and swallow it, I say : "Look at me! I am becoming a bullshit professional swallower" but you only smile, tickle, and hold me a while before you leave. I dare not say another word for fear of making you leave even sooner. I want to say "DON'T GO" or even the desperate "TAKE ME with you" or the pathetic "You know I can wait for you"... but with every heavy package you have landed on me, reads the tag "No fairy tales included"; besides we both know you would come back or take me IF you wanted to, and you have always known that I would follow or wait. It is not a question of control, its just plain knowledge.
So begging makes no sense, and I make myself unable to speak swallowing my last bites of crap as I kiss you good-bye and close the door once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home