Friday, June 17, 2005

Bruu times they are a - changing....

1) Since I was 16, in my house only lived Bruu's dad and mother and bruu, since I came back from Spain, I have a sister living in the guest room, 2 baby nephews, a jealous for attention 8 year old nephew as well, another sister who likes ( too much) my kitchen and our couch, a babysitter, a cleaning lady, a cat that nobody remembers and of course bruu's dad, mom, and way in the corner hiding from the noise.... me ... bruu...

2) Since I graduated I only worked from 9 to 3pm. and then Bruu would eat slowly, then take a nap if needed, if not relaxed listening to music, had long showers, and went out for coffee or drinks in the late afternoon, pursued a hobby, saw a movie, took long weekends out of the city.... now I work since 9 to 8:30 pm. have a lunch and a coffee break for sure!, but... can't fit in my schedule any of the other things of the above.

3) Since I was 19 I fell in love for the first time, we had our story, sometimes it was good, sometimes it was bad, sometimes it was forgotten. We both had a few lovers in the path, we both had some time off when wanted, and both of us were comfortable with the love slowly fading away, and leaving only a caring and friendly feeling... at 24... I fell in love again... and although that doesnt change my life, for the love isnt being enjoyed and wont be ejoyed ever, its just there, I have to get used to carrying that again. TORTURING little feeling isnt it?

4) I am a TJ girl, I love its traffic, I love its people, I love the dirt and its garbage, i love to get away of it and return to it, I love all that is good and bad of this city.... and I made a desicion I am leaving it next year, its on the agenda.... I'm terrified. haha


0 o 0 oo 0 all bubbles burst... even yours my dear. Let' s get some soap and water and blow some new ones in the air.... 0 o 0 ooo 0 00 0 0