Thursday, January 26, 2006


Well Big Ben was happy to see me!, or I was happy to see it? mmm who cares?
Postcards:
*London was cooold but Bruu was still hot, hehe.
*Zombies ride the tube, and very old, almost dead people shop at groceries stores, alone, buying a tiny bottle of milk and 2 eggs for their kitchen, walking slowly through the aisles, about to stop breathing but not.
* Stay away from the Fish and chips.
*Mary Poppins lived there definitely... chimney-chimney-chim-chim-cheerie.
*My favorite thing was walking through their beautiful parks with geese squaddling behind you.
*I love being mexican...
*Walking with an umbrella through Picadilly circus and Oxford street its harder than you'd think.
*They have no clue how to celebrate a New year's eve.
*They work work, study study, read read, and discuss discuss politics and migration, my conclusion for the money they have and their place in world economy: they should learn to relax a bit... I think its the lack of SUN... and of orgasmic food.
* They think mexicans love Indian food, they cant understand that we've never eaten it, and that mexican food is not spicy its hot.... and that mexican food is not a fajita, hehe.
*I had lots of fun, enjoying the knowledge that we definitely do come from 2 very different worlds.... my friends.