Monday, March 12, 2007

It's been a while on mute.
I've talking through my elbows, ears and all sorts of body parts,
but not really communicating
I have to admit I came back in a big ball of DENIAL
denial that I carry pain, that that pain has changed me,
that those changes are crashing against other parts of my life,
creating
the

NEED
for other changes.
and until I solve this, sort this out, organize it, put it in shelves and place colorful tags around me, I will still feel sea sick for this ride of readjusting is taking longer and harder than expected when I landed six months ago...
one too many rounds around the merry-go-round
one too many drinks for smiling at parties
one too many fucks to fill the gap between you and me, and he, and he and he...
one too many lies coming out of my mouth to compensate
one too many can rock the boat even in untroubled waters.

one flick of the finger doesnt make things dissappear but sure makes a nice first move.
Bruu is moving pushed by gravity itself, comfort zones, can get toooo comfy.

Bruu move please. He said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fab said...

y derepente uno abre la entana y se decide a ver.

hey bruu, que gusto leerte.
it´s been a while.

donde andas?
ya me doy una idea.

abrazo, lots of love.
caile a un nap and a movie.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home