Tuesday, March 15, 2011

4 years passed.
time can fly and just go out the window.
took a plane across the ocean, thinking never to come back, yet at the same always thinking I never actually left.
heart although in love (kinda, sorta, ... mostly confused)
stayed here in TJ, Italy with all their charm, fashion, pasta... and passion
did not manage to make me stay or make me happy
obviously I'm still in the pursuit of happiness...who isn't? slippery little thing, who can keep it long enough in their hands.
in the meantime I feel hopeful and happy of finally remembering... thinking... yearning
my way back here, the forgotten password of this dumb thing was found.
bruu is back.
even if nobody cares. tonight I will sleep hopeful of new beginnings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andres Hernandez said...

Glad you opened your curtains back!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Andres Hernandez said...

Come and take a look at nightfall-andres.blogspot.com

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home